New Patient Registration
You may register as a patient if:
- You live within the practice area – this will be confirmed at time of registration
- You are not a former patient who was asked to leave our practice
When registering you may be asked for any of the following documents
- An NHS card if you have been issued with one elsewhere in the UK
- Proof of current address (must be dated within 3 months)
- Photographic proof of identity for non UK nationals – ID card; passport or immigration documents, to confirm your right to medical care. Any of the documents may be photocopied with the copy being kept in your medical file
If you have any questions about completing the registration forms please speak to a receptionist.
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services