You may either make an appointment by telephoning or by calling personally at the surgery.
Routine appointments are given at the earliest available time.
Appointments are made at ten-minute intervals and are for one patient only – if you have other family members who need to see a doctor please book a separate appointment.
If you feel that your problem is medically urgent please telephone as soon as possible after 8.30am in the morning – the phones are busy so please keep trying.
There is a high demand for appointments -
- Book an appointment only if it is possible for you to keep it.
- Be on time for your appointment
- if you think you may be late phone the surgery as soon as possible
- if you arrive late for your appointment you may not be seen
- If you find that you are unable to keep an appointment phone and cancel it as soon as possible so that it may be used by another patient.
- If you miss an appointment due to circumstances out of your control - phone to discuss your non-attendance as soon as possible.
If you do not attend 3 booked appointments in up to 6 months, without contacting the surgery to cancel, you will be sent a warning letter stating that if this pattern is repeated within the next 6 months you will be removed from our practice list.