Two working days notice is required for any repeat prescription to be issued.
If you require a repeat prescription for a medicine you take regularly which has been agreed by your doctor, please notify us in writing, using either the
- tear off slip attached to your previous prescription
- completing a ‘Repeat Prescription’ slip available in the foyer.
- online via the link at the top of this page
For your convenience repeat requests may be received by the surgery in a number of ways, by
- using the locked box on the wall in the foyer.
- using the locked Post Box on the wall next to the surgery entrance when the surgery is closed.
- post, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope for return.
Repeat Prescriptions can also be ordered using the
NHS Prescription Ordering Line (POL)
telephone: 0300 421 1215
Our nearest local pharmacies are
- Boots the Chemist @ 117 Barton Street, Gloucester
- Asda Pharmacy @ Bruton Way, Gloucester
- Al-Shafa @ 105 Barton Street, Gloucester
If you are housebound you may wish to arrange for your local pharmacy to deliver your regular medicines.
Please remember to place your request at least two working days before you finish your medication and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.